The latest arrival of headphone category is Sennheiser HD-800 that is two times expensive than the earlier headphone Sennheiser HD-650. They can make high sound quality for your money. At the same time, if you want to have the best among the headphone, you should keep this at the top of your audition list. The driver of the headphone is 56mm diameter ring radiator with a 40mm magnet and 42mm voice coil. It offers the frequency response from 14Hz to 44.1 KHz +/- 3 dB. The -10 dB points are 6 Hz – 51 kHz. The silver plated OFC wiring is used in this headphone with a Kevlar reinforced fabric jacket. At the same time, the machined connector measures just ¼” is gold plated at the source end and it uses proprietary connectors at the headphone end to allow easy replacement.
Important Specifications :
• Cable length 9.8 ft. (3 m)
• Contact pressure 3.4 N (± 0.3 N) approx.
• Ear coupling Around-the-ear
• Frequency response (headphones)
• 6 – 51,000 Hz (- 10 dB),
• 14 – 44,100 Hz (- 3 dB)
• Jack plug ¼” (6.3 mm) stereo jack
• Nominal impedance 300 ?
• Sound pressure level (SPL) 102 dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
• Total harmonic distortion (THD) ?0.02% (1kHz/1Vrms)
• Transducer principle Dynamic, open
• Weight w/o cable 9.2 oz. (260 g)
• MSRP $1,399.00