If you’re looking for uninstalling the Internet Explorer from the Computer, this article will be the finest one for you. If you remove the Internet Explorer 8, the earlier version of Internet Explorer will be restored with the customization like Add-ins, Favorites and the Home Page. All you have to do is, just follow the instructions for the version of Windows. Before uninstalling, ensure that you logged on as an Administrator.
1. First, click on Start to go to Control Panel.
2. Then in the Control Panel, choose Programs.
3. If the Program menu is not visible, it means you should switch from the Classic View to Control Panel home as appears in the below screenshot.
4. Thereafter, click on System and Maintenance from the left hand side.
5. Now, choose View Installed Updates.
8. Then you can see the Progress bar below uninstall.
9. Once you finish the process, you should restart the Computer to the settings take effect.
10. The steps given above are suitable for
• Windows Internet Explorer 8
• Windows Internet Explorer 8 Beta
• Windows Internet Explorer 8 Release Candidate 1