If you want to change ownership information of a specific file or a folder that contains multiple files in seconds, you can go with a new tool called File Owner Changer. It is a free portable utility that lets do your work quicker and easier. As it has a simple interface, you can select any file or folder and assign specific new user as its owner.
Here we have given the steps to change the ownership:
• Download the utility from the link given below.
• Then unzip and double click to launch the utility.
• Now browse to specific file or folder you want to change the ownership.
• Now enter the new name on the “User” field.
• Then click on Change Button to update the new ownership information for the specific file or folder.
• It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.