Turner Broadcasting, NBC Universal, HBO, Netflix and Amazon are some of the initial content partners of Google TV. Although this is beginning, the list is quite impressive.
The Google TV will run Android 2.1, include Chrome 5.0 and Adobe Flash 10.1. Moreover, Google will pre-load a few high-quality Apps like Pandora, NetFlix, NBA while the Android Market will be available early next year, after Google releases the SDK.
If the Web Apps are properly designed on a TV, they will work well. A perfect example for this is YouTube Leanback as it is optimized for Google TV.
If you’re familiar with the earlier versions of MS Excel, you know the possibilities of moving the fields around by just dragging them right on the table. In the MS Excel 2010, you can work with the PivotTable Field List window at least by default. If you still work with the older version, more direct way of working:
• It is required to right click on any cell in your PivotTable and select PivotTable Options.
• Now, in the PivotTable Options dialog box, it is required to click on the Display tab.
The “Windows Explorer has stopped working” error message is one of the well-known irritations when we are browsing our files. This error message mostly appears when we open the folder that has the video files. If you’ve ever encountered this error message, there is a simple solution for you. Follow the following steps:
• You can open any folder that has similar content viz. video files and change the View Setting to list.
• Now, select the Tools and select Folder Options.
This is a new type Alarm that gets ready to fascinate your mind. The name of the clock is Pac Man Alarm Clock. It is officially licensed and able to even emit a few seconds of spine-tingling wakka-wakka-ing. This kitsch tribute to a 80s icon diddly-woos you out of boboland via the evocative start-up tune from Pac Man. You’ll be transported back to the arcade the second you hear it. You might even start checking your ‘jama pockets for ten pees.
This is a Battery operated and comes with the features like Snooze, Alarm OFF and Backlight buttons. This clock requires 2x AAA Batteries.
You can run the Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Sequencer via the Command Line. Using this you can automate the sequencing of Applications that don’t require any special customizations in their guidelines for sequencing. At the same time, you can also automate upgrading a package using the command line sequencer.
1. It is required to run the Command Prompt on the Computer that has the App-V Sequencer.
2. Then, it is required to specify the location where the App-V Sequencer is installed. Check the following example. cd C:\Program Files\App-V Sequencer
3. Then, run the following commands. SFTSequencer /UPGRADE:”pathtosource”
4. In this sample, it is required to replace the text in quotes with the following values: Continue reading →