If you’ve any problems like not able to print and Internet is not working, there is an option available in Windows 7 called Windows Troubleshooting. It is able to pinpoint and fix the issues automatically in order to make you stress free of the issues. This option is available in Control Panel and it’s equipped with more than a dozen troubleshooters for problems with Networking, Internet, Audio and Video and Program Compatibility. Although the Windows Troubleshooting isn’t designed to solve every issue yet, it is able to save your precious time.
Moreover, from this feature you can have basic scheduled maintenance like cleaning up temporary files or scanning the Hard Drive for the errors and it will let you know the suspicious files from Action Center.
In this article, we have given some troubleshooting steps for the errors with a gigabit Ethernet Switch. If you’re using a gigabit Ethernet switch device for your home network configuration and the video quality is low and choppy playback, you can follow the following instructions. You can try changing the flow control setting for your network adapter (Network Interface card (NIC)).
How to enable flow control for your network adapter
1. Go to the Start button and click on it to choose Control Panel and type View Network connection in the search box and click View Network Connections.
2. Then right click on your Network Connection and then choose Properties.
3. Then on the Networking Tab choose Configure.
4. Now, choose Advanced Tab and choose Flow Control in the list under Property.
5. Then under Value, choose an option to enable the flow control and then click OK.
If you are looking for an article in order to configure a VPN connection from a Client Computer, this article will be finest solution for you. All you have do is, just follow the instructions given below.
1. First, you have to ensure the Internet Connection in the XP Computer is correctly configured.
2. Then go to Start and then choose Control Panel. Instead, press Windows Key + R Key simultaneously and then type Control Panel in the Run command. This opens the Control Panel Window in the Computer.
3. Then click on the Create a new connection.
4. Thereafter, click on Next in the Network Connection.
5. Then click on the Connect to the Network at my workplace and then click on Next.
6. If you’re using a dial-up connection click “Automatically Dial This Initial Connection” and then click on your Dial-up Internet Connection from the list.
Sanrio and Toshiba are ready to work together for a cute 19” Regza TV with a Hello Kitty Logo. The resolution of the TV is 1366×768 resolution and the additional features of this TV are a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 2 HDMI, 3Wx2ch speaker and a Digital TV Tuner. Hereafter, you don’t have to care about 3D TVs and Full HD as the Sanrio and Toshiba together giving you a chance to enjoy something different. Regza TV is able to adjust the quality to the best and beautiful automatically. You can use this to play Fun Games and it can be adjusted according the Screen Size and resolution. In this TV, you can choose the easy program using TV Channel 6 in 7.
If you’re looking for uninstalling the Internet Explorer from the Computer, this article will be the finest one for you. If you remove the Internet Explorer 8, the earlier version of Internet Explorer will be restored with the customization like Add-ins, Favorites and the Home Page. All you have to do is, just follow the instructions for the version of Windows. Before uninstalling, ensure that you logged on as an Administrator.
1. First, click on Start to go to Control Panel.